A Cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Amongst other matters, cookies allow a website to store and recover information about a user's browser habits or equipment and, depending on the information in them and the way in which you use your computer, may be used for user recognition. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only for the current session, occupying a minimal space in the memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal data, while the majority of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (the so-called 'session cookies').
The default position is for most browsers to accept cookies and, no matter which they are, permit or prevent the temporary or storage cookies from making security adjustments.
We will not link the stored data in the cookies with your personal data provided when registering or making a purchase without your explicit consent (given by activating the cookies on your browser).
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow a user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services therein, e.g. control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted sections, remember the parts which comprise an order, proceed with a purchase, request registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or audio and share content over social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable the user to access a service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, including language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration of where the service is accessed from, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurements and analyses of the usage made of the service offered. This we achieve by analysing your browsing of our website to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to manage the advertising space available on the site most effectively, adapting the content in the advert to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. This allows us to analyse Internet browser habits and show you advertising related to your browser profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow us to efficiently manage the advertising space that an editor has included on the website, application or platform where the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through on-going observation of their browser habits, which allows a specific profile to be compiled and advertising to be tailored to this profile.
Third party Cookies: This website uses third-party services that gather statistical information for us on website use by the User and to provide other services related to the activity on this site and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a website analytical tool provided by Google Inc. based in the United States (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043). These services are provided by using cookies to gather information, including the IP address of the User, which is transferred, processed and stored by Google under the terms and conditions detailed in Google.com. This includes a possible transfer of this data to third parties per legal requirements or when these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies stored on your device using the options configuration in the browser on your computer.